Our Client, a US-based fintech company delivering trading solutions to the customers worldwide who is opening its new office in Kraków and is looking for ambitious and creative engineers. Our Clint wants to build a space where talents can flourish and grow, while delivering extraordinary solutions.
This role is responsible for leading a development team to design and develop the multi-dimensional data warehouse, ETL and reporting processes to support the business in its need to provide regulatory, financial, operational and analytical data.
- Planning and estimation work for each sprint, actively involved in discussing technical solutions.
- Be an active participant in sprint retrospectives and take any actions forward for continual improvement on the team"s ability to deliver.
- Work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
- Work with product owners and project managers to deliver key development work on time to meet required deadlines.
- Own a software change from development through to production, representing the change at the Change Approval Board meetings as required.
- Support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
- Utilise effective continuous integration builds and techniques for efficient and agile development.
- Ensure any change is supported by both automated deployment and effective application health monitoring.
- Mentor team members in both software techniques and in the development process.
- Take Part in and sign off on code reviews.
- Take part in pre-planning with stakeholders, negotiating on priorities, using high-level estimates and natural build order as a guide.
- Act as a stakeholder of technical debt, ensuring that this is paid back as appropriate through refactoring and other works to ensure that change can continue to be efficient and agile.
- Discuss technical solutions with the other technology teams to define deployment and infrastructure requirements
- Ensure continued operation of the intraday data feed and nightly ETL processes
- Lead estimation and sizing exercises to support long term and strategic planning.
- At least 8+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016 - TSQL / SSIS / SSRS
- Experience working in an agile environment using SCRUM methodology.
- Communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the organization, including senior management, IT teams.
- Ability and desire to work in a successful, high-growth Internet environment, taking initiative to build new marketing programs.
- Results oriented, team player with strong attention to detail
- Relevant experience in the finance services industry, FX or brokerage experience a plus.
- Maintain database security, integrity and availability
- Familiarity with .Net development.
- Experience with an SDLC
- Very good English
Good to have
• Experience with SSAS and Tableau
• Experience in Kafka and AWS Lambda
< wszystkie oferty
• Competitive compensation package including annual performance bonus opportunity
• Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass
• Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
• Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
• Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
• Superior co-working and personal development experience