Our Client, a US-based fintech company delivering trading solutions to the customers worldwide is opening its new office in Kraków in which wants to build a space where talents can flourish and grow, while delivering extraordinary solutions.
- Work with data warehouse lead to update existing/implement new features to the multi-dimensional data warehouse and ETL processes ultimately expanding the functionality of the data warehouse.
- Developing ad-hoc/recurring reports, automated feeds, troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets and analyze data.
- Support warehouse databases and ETL processes in development, Pre-Prod Staging and Live environments
- Gather and deliver database data for use in ad-hoc data analysis
- Creation of standing web based reports (using SQL Server Reporting Services) and database objects to support them.
- Ensure continued operation of the intraday data feed and nightly ETL processes
- Collaborate with development team on logical models and physical database schema. Build and optimize SQL Queries and Transact SQL stored procedures
- Capacity planning
- At least 5+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 - TSQL / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
- Experience working in an agile environment using SCRUM methodology.
- Communicate and interact with all levels of personnel within the organization, including senior management, IT teams.
- Ability and desire to work in a successful, high-growth Internet environment, taking initiative to build new marketing programs.
- Results oriented, team player with strong attention to detail
- Relevant experience in the finance services industry, FX or brokerage experience a plus.
- Maintain database security, integrity and availability
- Familiarity with .Net development.
- Experience with an SDLC
- Very good English
Good to have:
- Experience with SSAS and Tableau
- Experience in Kafka and AWS Lambda
< wszystkie oferty
- Competitive compensation package including annual performance bonus opportunity
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Superior co-working and personal development experience