Our Client, a US-based fintech company delivering trading solutions to the customers worldwide who is opening its new office in Kraków and is looking for ambitious and creative engineers. Our Clint wants to build a space where talents can flourish and grow, while delivering extraordinary solutions.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in United Kingdom and Poland.
- Ideal candidates have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, DEV and other QA engineers.
- We build our platform with quality in mind. You will build upon Unit Tests provided by the developers to ensure strong automated functional and integration coverage of new features while also ensuring up to date automated regression coverage for existing features.
- You will work with the product team to ensure end to end functionality meets initial expectations before a new feature is shipped.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
- 3-5 years of automation testing experience
- SQL Server - TSQL
- MS Visual Studio and TFS
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Good to have
- Experience with Fitnesse or SpecFlow
- Experience with client onboarding fraud & compliance systems
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
< wszystkie oferty
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (Multisport)
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience