FAIR RECRUITMENT is a professional recruitment agency providing its services to small local companies as well as international corporations. We are a team of experienced, professional, and knowledgeable consultants with hundreds of completed direct search projects and interviews. Our ideology is focused on ’We Care’ because we really do care. KRAZ no: 18870.
Our Client is international software house with the headquarter in Quebeck, who is opening its new branch in Poland and looking for professionals who will actively participate in its growth.
- You’ll be at the beating heart of our platform - supporting, maintaining and improving our applications and infrastructure. Most importantly, your work will improve the experience that millions of people will have with businesses around the world.
- You will be responsible for providing remote application support for clients who have critical response time requirements for their business systems.
- You will work independently and as part of a team to urgently analyze technical issues, troubleshoot over Email/Phone or via remote access, develop and implement logical conclusions and effective solutions as well as and escalate problems when appropriate.
- Support customers via chat, phone, email or ticketing system.
- Assist with common mid-level application related questions.
- Handle high level application usage or How-to questions.
- Ticket escalation to relevant teams.
- Follow up on customer requests.
- Basic troubleshooting of Software/Application issues.
- Provide high level of service to customers and adhere to company SLA policies for response and resolution times.
- Identify and implement workarounds for customer incidents.
- Implement bug fixes and patches to both new and legacy parts of the platform.
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related subject - or equivalent work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive &’;self-starter&’; attitude and a creative, innovative and inquisitive character
- Willing to experiment with many ideas and showcase the output with peers and the wider teams
- Lifelong learner - thriving from developing and sharing knowledge
- Uncomfortable with repetition and seek automation in preference
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Acceptance of ownership
- Patience and understanding
- Investigation, problem solving & diagnostic skills
- Computer literacy
< wszystkie oferty
- Interesting role in international environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Salary range: 3000 - 4000 net