Ref number: 10/01/2019/1
Description of the employer
Our Client is one of the most progressive infrastructure conglomerates with a decisive portfolio in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC), Airport Infrastructure, Progressive Property Development, and Renewable Energy in Philippines.
- Manages over-all project performance such as but not limited to the scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, and customer satisfaction.
- Establishes, maintains and manages customer requirements and expectations regarding the project performance.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the client.
- Reviews and analyses the deliverables and performance of the different sections before submitting to the client and management.
- Effectively applies the approved methodologies and project standards of the Company.
- Reviews and evaluates manly hours and expenses on a regular basis.
- Manages and analyzes project budget and expenses.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition and ensures timely and accurate invoicing as well as strictly monitors receivables for project.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary regarding unpaid invoices.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Monitors and ensures that reworks, back jobs and change orders are minimized if not eliminated.
- Ensures project documents are complete, updated, and stored appropriately.
- Reviews and monitors all the equipment, machines and tools used in the project.
- Prepares and submits necessary reports and documents required by the management and client.
- Translates and communicated all aspects of the project across all key stakeholders to ensure consistency and clarity throughout the project life cycle.
- Performs other job related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Civil Engineering or any Project Management related course.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in the Construction industry preferably in vertical construction or high-rise buildings.
- Strong planning, organizing and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills.
- Knowledgeable in various construction phases like formworks, rebar, concreting, finishing and quality assurance and control.
- Knowledgeable in various computer applications and programs.
- Fluent English.
- Attractive salary
- Help in finding accommodation
- Work based on our principles: Excellence. Commitment. Innovation. Team work. Safety